Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|First Appeared||The Foundling|
|Played By||Tammi Bula|
- John-Boy's first girlfriend in The Foundling.
- John-Boy is suppose to take her to a school dance, but cancels to help Maggie MacKenzie drive to the coast in The Journey.
- Wears Tyler Crawford's class ring (senior year) and dates him.
- Writes in John-Boy's high school Autograph Book: "How do I love thee, let me count the ways.”
- Graduates with John-Boy in The Graduation.
- Moved to Richmond, and returns home one year, three months later in The Emergence.
- Has been employed as a stock girl in Richmond in The Emergence.
- Is engaged to Frank Taylor in The Emergence, but breaks up with him.
- Tries to sell her deceased parent's home, in order to help buy a business for her fiance in The Emergence.
- Gets the stock girl position at the Federated Store in Charlottesville in The Emergence.