John's 25th year high school reunion is approaching, and he feels very apprehensive about facing his classmates, whom he feels have succeeded better at life than he has. When the reunion comes about though he finds that most of his classmates envy him for the things which they don't have: a loving wife and family.
- Lynn Carlin as Eula Mae
- James Ray as Cleveland Cathcart
- Brian Part as B.C Graddy
- William Phipps as John Martin Renshaw
- Sandar Deel as Rachel Stubblefield
- NOTE: Jeff Cotler, younger brother of Kami Elizabeth Walton Cotler, appears in this episode as an extra. Watch for him chasing the Walton chickens around the coop.
- CONTINUITY ERROR: This episode states that John graduated from high school in 1911. In the episode "The Diploma" his graduation year is 1917. Also, one of the classmates in this episode recalls John giving a speech at commencement, while in "The Diploma" John joins the army and never officially graduates from high school.